Skip to main content

Surat Mariam recited by Imam Abuabdallah hosted by Radio Islam4mankind




Surat Mariam recited by Imam Abuabdallah hosted by Radio Islam4mankind
Please note during the recording of this show , we encounter a technical issue as far as Spanish audio  translation by Dr.Jesus Marti. The audio recording above the video is complete with Spanish translation .
Episode Date: December 26, 2013
Tags: Surat Maryam (Mary) - سورة مريم

Chapter 19 from the Holly Quran  (سورة مريم ) verse 16-50 in Arabic , English and Spanish 
19:16
Sahih International
And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
Spanish
Y recuerda a María en la Escritura, cuando dejó a su familia para retirarse a un lugar de Oriente.
19:17
Sahih International
And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
Spanish
Y tendió un velo para ocultarse de ellos. Le enviamos Nuestro Espíritu y éste se le presentó como un mortal acabado.
19:18
Sahih International
She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."
Spanish
Dijo ella: «Me refugio de ti en el Compasivo. Si es que temes a Alá...»
19:19
Sahih International
He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
Spanish
Dijo él: «Yo soy sólo el enviado de tu Señor para regalarte un muchacho puro».
19:20
Sahih International
She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
Spanish
Dijo ella: «¿Cómo puedo tener un muchacho si no me ha tocado mortal, ni soy una ramera?»
19:21
Sahih International
He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
Spanish
«Así será», dijo. «Tu Señor dice: 'Es cosa fácil para Mí. Para hacer de él signo para la gente y muestra de Nuestra misericordia'. Es cosa decidida».
19:22
Sahih International
So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
Spanish
Quedó embarazada con él y se retiró con él a un lugar alejado.
19:23
Sahih International
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
Spanish
Entonces los dolores de parto la empujaron hacia el tronco de la palmera. Dijo: «¡Ojalá hubiera muerto antes y se me hubiera olvidado del todo...!»
19:24
Sahih International
But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
Spanish
Entonces, de sus pies, le llamó: «¡No estés triste! Tu Señor ha puesto a tus pies un arroyuelo.
19:25
Sahih International
And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.
Spanish
¡Sacude hacia ti el tronco de la palmera y ésta hará caer sobre ti dátiles frescos, maduros!
19:26
Sahih International
So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "
Spanish
¡Come, pues, bebe y alégrate! Y, si ves a algún mortal, di: 'He hecho voto de silencio al Compasivo. No voy a hablar, pues, hoy con nadie'»
19:27
Sahih International
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
Spanish
Y vino con él a los suyos, llevándolo. Dijeron: «¡María! ¡Has hecho algo inaudito!
19:28
Sahih International
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
Spanish
¡Hermana de Aarón! Tu padre no era un hombre malo, ni tu madre una ramera».
19:29
Sahih International
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
Spanish
Entonces ella se lo indicó. Dijeron: «¿Cómo vamos a hablar a uno que aún está en la cuna, a un niño?»
19:30
Sahih International
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
Spanish
Dijo él: «Soy el siervo de Alá. Él me ha dado la Escritura y ha hecho de mí un profeta.
19:31
Sahih International
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
Spanish
Me ha bendecido dondequiera que me encuentre y me ha ordenado la azalá y el azaque mientras viva,
19:32
Sahih International
And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
Spanish
y que sea piadoso con mi madre. No me ha hecho violento, desgraciado.
19:33
Sahih International
And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
Spanish
La paz sobre mí el día que nací, el día que muera y el día que sea resucitado a la vida».
19:34
Sahih International
That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
Spanish
Tal es Jesús hijo de María, para decir la Verdad, de la que ellos dudan.
19:35
Sahih International
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
Spanish
Es impropio de Alá adoptar un hijo. ¡Gloria a Él! Cuando decide algo, le dice tan sólo: «¡Sé!» y se.
19:36
Sahih International
[Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
Spanish
Y: «Alá es mi Señor y Señor vuestro. ¡Servidle, pues! Esto es una vía recta».
19:37
Sahih International
Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day.
Spanish
Pero los grupos discreparon unos de otros. ¡Ay de los que no hayan creído, porque presenciarán un día terrible!
19:38
Sahih International
How [clearly] they will hear and see the Day they come to Us, but the wrongdoers today are in clear error.
Spanish
¡Qué bien oirán y verán el día que vengan a Nosotros! Pero los impíos están hoy, evidentemente, extraviados.
19:39
Sahih International
And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe.
Spanish
¡Prevénles contra el día de la Lamentación, cuando se decida la cosa! Y ellos, entre tanto, están despreocupados y no creen.
19:40
Sahih International
Indeed, it is We who will inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned.
Spanish
Nosotros heredaremos la tierra y a sus habitantes. Y a Nosotros serán devueltos.
19:41
Sahih International
And mention in the Book [the story of] Abraham. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.
Spanish
Y recuerda en la Escritura a Abraham. Fue veraz, profeta.
19:42
Sahih International
[Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all?
Spanish
Cuando dijo a su padre: «¡Padre! ¿Por qué sirves lo que no oye, ni ve, ni te sirve de nada?
19:43
Sahih International
O my father, indeed there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you, so follow me; I will guide you to an even path.
Spanish
¡Padre! He recibido una ciencia que tú no has recibido. ¡Sígueme, pues, y yo te dirigiré por una vía llana!
19:44
Sahih International
O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient.
Spanish
¡Padre! ¡No sirvas al Demonio! El Demonio se rebeló contra el Compasivo.
19:45
Sahih International
O my father, indeed I fear that there will touch you a punishment from the Most Merciful so you would be to Satan a companion [in Hellfire]."
Spanish
¡Padre! Temo que te alcance un castigo del Compasivo y que te hagas, así, amigo del Demonio».
19:46
Sahih International
[His father] said, "Have you no desire for my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so avoid me a prolonged time."
Spanish
Dijo: «Abraham! ¿Sientes aversión a mis dioses? Si no paras, he de lapidarte. ¡Aléjate de mí por algún tiempo!»
19:47
Sahih International
[Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.
Spanish
Dijo: «¡Paz sobre ti! Pediré por tu perdón a mi Señor. Ha sido benévolo conmigo.
19:48
Sahih International
And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy."
Spanish
Me aparto de vosotros y de lo que invocáis en lugar de invocar a Alá, e invoco a mi Señor. Quizá tenga suerte invocando a mi Señor».
19:49
Sahih International
So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah , We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.
Spanish
Cuando se apartó de ellos y de lo que servían en lugar de servir a Alá, le regalamos a Isaac y a Jacob e hicimos de cada uno de éstos un profeta.

19:50
Sahih International
And We gave them of Our mercy, and we made for them a reputation of high honor.
Spanish
Les regalamos de Nuestra misericordia y les dimos una reputación buenísima.
19:49
Imam Abuabdallh recited the last verses from

Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - 

 ( http://quran.com/5/110  )  during our live Islam4mankind radio brodcast:
5:110
Sahih International
[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."
Spanish
Cuando dijo Alá: «¡Jesús, hijo de María!; Recuerda Mi gracia, que os dispensé a ti y a tu madre cuando te fortalecí con el Espíritu Santo y hablaste a la gente en la cuna y de adulto, y cuando le enseñé la Escritura, la Sabiduría, la Tora y el Evangelio. Y cuando creaste de arcilla a modo de pájaros con Mi permiso, soplaste en ellos y se convirtieron en pájaros con Mi permiso. Y curaste al ciego de nacimiento y al leproso con Mi permiso. Y cuando resucitaste a los muertos con Mi permiso. Y cuando alejé de ti a los Hijos de Israel cuando viniste a ellos con las pruebas claras y los que de ellos no creían dijeron: 'Esto no es sino manifiesta magia'.
5:111
Sahih International
And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, "Believe in Me and in My messenger Jesus." They said, "We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to Allah ]."
Spanish
Y cuando inspiré a los apóstoles: '¡Creed en Mí y en Mi enviado!' Dijeron: «¡Creemos! ¡Sé testigo de nuestra sumisión!'».
5:112
Sahih International
[And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah , if you should be believers."
Spanish
Cuando dijeron los apóstoles: «¡Jesús, hijo de María! ¿Puede tu Señor hacer que nos baje del cielo una mesa servida?». Dijo: «¡Temed a Alá, si sois creyentes!».
5:113
Sahih International
They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses."
Spanish
Dijeron: «Queremos comer de ella. Así, nuestros corazones se tranquilizarán, sabremos que nos has hablado verdad y podremos ser testigos de ella».
5:114
Sahih International
Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah , our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."
Spanish
Dijo Jesús, hijo de María: «¡Alá, Señor nuestro! Haz que nos baje del cielo una mesa servida, que sea para nosotros, el primero como el último, motivo de regocijo y signo venido de Ti. ¡Provéenos del sustento necesario, Tú, Que eres el Mejor de los proveedores!».
5:115
Sahih International
Allah said, "Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you - then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."
Spanish
Dijo Alá: «Sí, voy a hacer que os baje. Pero, si uno de vosotros, después de eso, no cree, le castigaré como no he castigado a nadie en el mundo».
5:116
Sahih International
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
Spanish
Y cuando dijo Alá: «¡Jesús, hijo de María! ¡Eres tú quien ha dicho a los hombres: '¡Tomadnos a mí y a mi madre como a dioses, además de tomar a Alá!'?». Dijo: «¡Gloria a Ti! ¿Cómo voy a decir algo que no tengo por verdad? Si lo hubiera dicho, Tú lo habrías sabido. Tú sabes lo que hay en mí, pero yo no sé lo que hay en Ti. Tú eres Quien conoce a fondo las cosas ocultas.
5:117
Sahih International
I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
Spanish
No les he dicho más que lo que Tú me has ordenado: '¡Servid a Alá, mi Señor y Señor vuestro!' Fui testigo de ellos mientras estuve entre ellos, pero, después de llamarme a Ti, fuiste Tú Quien les vigiló. Tú eres testigo de todo.
5:118
Sahih International
If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Spanish
Si les castigas, son Tus siervos, Si les perdonas, Tú eres el Poderoso, el Sabio».
5:119
Sahih International
Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.
Spanish
Alá dice: «Este es un día en que su sinceridad aprovechará a los sinceros. Tendrán jardines por cuyos bajos fluyen arroyos, en los que estarán eternamente, para siempre». Alá está satisfecho de ellos y ellos lo están de Él. ¡Ése es el éxito grandioso!

5:120
Sahih International
To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.
Spanish
De Alá es el dominio de los cielos y de la tierra y de lo que en ellos está. Es omnipotente.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."


Popular posts from this blog

The danger of disrespecting your parents

The Holy Prophet (S) said. “One who displeases the parents, (it is as if) he has displeased Allah. One who angers both his parents (it is as if) he has angered Allah.” Elsewhere, it is mentioned, “One who hurts his parents, hurts me and one who hurts me has hurt Allah. And the one who hurts Allah is accursed.” Āq al-Walidayn is Not Eligible For Divine Forgiveness The wretchedness of the Āq al-Walidayn is sufficiently evident from the fact that the trustworthy Jibrīl (a.s.) has cursed him and said, “One who is blessed with parents but does not fulfill their (his parent’s) rights will not be forgiven (his sins) by Allah.” 3 When Jibrīl (a.s.) said this, the Holy Prophet (S) uttered, ‘Amen’! DONT disrespect, shout, ignore, annoy, disobey, disregard, disturb our parents. They were looking after us when we were nothing but an easy prey to anything around. They were awake during the nights to make us sleep and feel us secured. We may not remember a thing in the childhoo

Medical, Scientific and religious Reasons for not Eating Pork:

People ask me all the time, Why don't you eat pork? ...Is it for  religious reasons? ...Are you vegetarian? Are you a Muslim or a Jew  ? Do you know that pork taste good ? Honestly, just today I was even asked for sound scientific evidence affirming the danger of eating pork. I will share a few findings with you. Medical and Scientific Reasons for not Eating Pork: This is a direct quote from "What the Bible Says About Healthy Eating" by Dr. Rex Russell. He attended Baylor School of Medicine in Houston, Texas and did his residency at the Mayo Clinic at Rochester, Minnesota. Let us watch this short video , let the conversation begin: "One reason for God's rule forbidding pork is that the digestive system of a pig is completely different from that of a cow. It is similar to ours, in that the stomach is very acidic. Pigs are gluttonous, never knowing when to stop eating. Their stomach acids become diluted because of the volume of food, allowing all kind

An open letter to Jehovah Witness :

A letter to Jehovah Witness by Rachidm: Dear Jehovah’s Witnesses: I would like to share with you some biblical research based upon my discussions with Jehovah’s Witnesses friends. My wife used to be a Jehovah Witness. When we got married, I, as a  Muslim told her ; "you have the right to practice your religion". I even offered to give her a ride if needed to the Kingdom hall ( Jehovah Witness place of worship ) .  With an open mind, I supported her and told her I would never mind her practicing and preaching her religion. During our first couple years  of blessed and happy marriage together, I was privileged to engage with my parents in law (upon their request) in a comparative study between Islam and their beliefs. Although they were discouraged from dialogue since they believe their way is the only correct way, I always enjoyed a good open discussion about religion in general. My Mom in law offered me a copy of the New World Translation  (a

Jehovah's Witness converts to Islam

A letter to Jehovah Witness by Rachidm: Dear Jehovah’s Witnesses: I would like to share with you some biblical research based upon my discussions with Jehovah’s Witnesses friends. My wife used to be a Jehovah Witness. When we got married, I, as a  Muslim told her ; "you have the right to practice your religion". I even offered to give her a ride if needed to the Kingdom hall ( Jehovah Witness place of worship ) .  With an open mind, I supported her and told her I would never mind her practicing and preaching her religion. During our first couple years  of blessed and happy marriage together, I was privileged to engage with my parents in law (upon their request) in a comparative study between Islam and their beliefs. Although they were discouraged from dialogue since they believe their way is the only correct way, I always enjoyed a good open discussion about religion in general. My Mom in law offered me a copy of the New World Translation  (a vers

“And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden”. (Quran 35:18)

The idea of Jesus dying on the cross is central to the Christian belief.  It represents the conviction that Jesus died for the sins of mankind.  The crucifixion of Jesus is a vital doctrine in Christianity; however Muslims reject it completely.  Before describing what Muslims believe about Jesus’ crucifixion, it may be useful to understand the Islamic reaction to the notion of original sin. When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree in paradise, they were not tempted by a serpent.  It was Satan who deceived and cajoled them, whereupon they exercised their free will and made an error in judgement.  Eve does not bear the burden of this mistake alone.  Together, Adam and Eve realised their disobedience, felt remorse and begged for God’s forgiveness.  God, in his infinite mercy and wisdom, forgave them.  Islam has no concept of original sin; each person bears responsibility for his own deeds. “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden”. (Quran 35:18) There is no need

Imam Abu Anas Abdulhadi of Masjid Al Furqan

THE DOCTRINE OF ORIGINAL SIN

Greetings of peace, This post is an answer to a new friend whom I recently met and respect , a devout Christian  passionate about sharing his religion with others , who challenged me to provide some proofs regarding why Muslims don't accept the doctrine of  original sin; a doctrine ( including the concept of trinity ) that  was  added by the Church at the Council of Nicaea some 325 years after Jesus left the earth.  Notice I say left the earth ( meaning resurected alive by Allah )  and not died yet or crucify as some claims ,  but that is a topic for another day. Back to the doctrine of original sin. Are we born with so called Original sin or born innocent ? Is a Newly Born Baby really a Sinner? Islam Challenges The Concept of Original Sin. Let us found out why ? let's take a look at the following passages from The Bible: (Deuteronomy 24:16)   “The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the father

http://rachidm.blogspot.com/2010/12/listen2quran.html

Allah is the Most Generous by Dr. EL Sayed Ramadan , PhD

Please tune in today to your weekly radio program Islam4mankind starting from 1:07 to 2 pm live from radio station Laprimira1220 am station Allah is the Most Generous : Main Points 1. The Oneness of Almighty in His Lordship, Godhood and Attributes. 2. Allah's Attributes are expression of His Greatness and Love. 3. What the Qur'an says about Allah's Attributes. 4. What the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said about the Attributes of Allah, the Almighty God. 5. Allah is the Most Generous as emphasized by the Qur'an and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) . 6. Manifestations of Allah's Generosity. 7. Our responsibility towards this great Attribute of the Almighty God. ​ Was-Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh Dr. EL SAYED RAMADAN, PhD Lecturer at Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt Department Of Islamic Studies In English Imam of Masjid Fresno Islamic Center

Imam Johari Abdul Malik will be guest speaker next Thursday Radio Islam4mankind

Imam Abdul Malik serves as the director of Community Outreach for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center. He was the first Muslim Chaplain installed at Howard University. The imam is the former chair of Government Relations for the Muslim Alliance in North America [MANA founded by Imam Siraj Wahhaj] and is the founding President of the Muslim Society of Washington, DC Inc. Known nationally for his fundraising efforts for masjids, schools and relief organizations, Imam Johari is a founding member of the Muslim Advocacy Commission of Washington, D.C. and “Muslim Men Against Domestic Violence” [MMADV] and has edited a book on “What Islam Says About Domestic Violence”. In his native Brooklyn community his mother kept the family busy with community service. From an Episcopal choir boy-who visited the deep southern Pentecostal “COGIC” holiness church during his summer vacations as youth-until at confirmation the teachings of the Ten Commandments exposed what he believed were contradictions wit